Miss you my little Kutty boy!

Oh child! How, I would give anything...

To know that it all worked out fine,

To know that you are safe;

To have what you had...

Strength and grace to accept whatever life has to offer;

A raw acceptance of life’s realities;

Giving life your best; and,

waving happily as you passed by this world;

with a smile on your face.

God bless you my little Kutty boy!

May He rest your soul in peace.

I think of you often and it’s with joy that I do.

I see you waving my sweet angel;

With you, I send... my love to all the angels up there;

I miss you Kutty!

Your Di.


*PS - this post is a continuation from my ealier post 'Kutty boy and his 'amma'

Comments

  1. wat's the symbol 4 a wet smile??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope his soul rest in peace..
    havnt read the previous post, but ill do it right away

    In my lineofsight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears and smiles... may God rest his soul in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Aswadhy! Koyeee! Evide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KT and @ DP : Evide ondeee.... Pariksheyaryirunu. Am back now.
    Thank so much for the buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.Sigh Sigh. I send a prayer for him too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bell Bajao! Ring The Bell!

infinity ‘n stars..............’n i

Kutty boy and his ‘amma’!